Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney swept & vacuumed and certificates issued
- Wood burning stoves and multi fuel stoves
- Jetmaster fires
- Aga flues
- Birds nests removed
- Complete safety inspections
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- FREE advice on chimney liners
- Colour CCTV chimney surveys
- Electric power sweeping
- HETAS reg engineer
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, I’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact me TODAY!
You will find my rates fair and competitive. I like to be paid for the work I do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
You simply cannot go anywhere in Lewes without inadvertently rubbing shoulders with history. The Saxons built a castle in the area, Roman artefacts found in vast quantities hint at a Roman settlement, and there has even been evidence of prehistoric dwellers calling Lewes home too. If you live in Lewes now, d’you think future archeologists might eventually dig up some of your things? Strange thought. Imagine your toaster ending up in a museum display…
Looking for a chimney sweep in Lewes? Get in touch and I’ll let you know when I’m available to visit! – James The Sweep