Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Patcham, Brighton and Hove, BN1 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney swept & vacuumed and certificates issued
- Wood burning stoves and multi fuel stoves
- Jetmaster fires
- Aga flues
- Birds nests removed
- Complete safety inspections
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- FREE advice on chimney liners
- Colour CCTV chimney surveys
- Electric power sweeping
- HETAS reg engineer
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, I’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact me TODAY!
You will find my rates fair and competitive. I like to be paid for the work I do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Patcham nestles comfortably in the area of Brighton and Hove, about 3 miles or so from the city’s centre. Ideal place to lay down some roots for people who don’t want to be too far away from busier parts of the area, but not slap bang in the middle of the action. There’s plenty to see and do in Patcham – one of my favourite being visiting a converted windmill that was used for over 40 years. Something very twee and European about seen a real life wind mill in this day and age.
Native to Patcham? I can patch up your faulty flue for a fantastically reasonable fee! – James The Sweep