Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Rottingdean, Brighton and Hove, BN2 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney swept & vacuumed and certificates issued
- Wood burning stoves and multi fuel stoves
- Jetmaster fires
- Aga flues
- Birds nests removed
- Complete safety inspections
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- FREE advice on chimney liners
- Colour CCTV chimney surveys
- Electric power sweeping
- HETAS reg engineer
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, I’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact me TODAY!
You will find my rates fair and competitive. I like to be paid for the work I do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Rottingdean began life as a Saxon village the sprung up around a pond hundreds of years ago, and it’s still growing and nurturing a strong community to this day. Throughout the years, many writers, artists and generally brilliant creative minds (Rudyard Kipling, anyone?) have chosen to reside in Rottingdean. There must be something in the (pond) water to be able to fuel so many active imaginations.
Chimney making you feel rotten in Rottingdean? I can help you. – James The Sweep