Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney swept & vacuumed and certificates issued
- Wood burning stoves and multi fuel stoves
- Jetmaster fires
- Aga flues
- Birds nests removed
- Complete safety inspections
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- FREE advice on chimney liners
- Colour CCTV chimney surveys
- Electric power sweeping
- HETAS reg engineer
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, I’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact me TODAY!
You will find my rates fair and competitive. I like to be paid for the work I do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
In the mid nineteenth century, Lancing made a name for itself as a popular seaside resort. Nowadays, it spans over three miles of lovely English village and sandy beaches and is dotted with lots of idyllic b and b’s. Even though it’s not many people’s first though when considering a big day out at the beach, it’s its very understatedness that makes Lancing remain a firm favourite in the heart of several.
Need me to take a glance at your chimney in Lancing? No problem! Just get in touch! – James The Sweep