Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Portslade, Brighton and Hove, BN41 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney swept & vacuumed and certificates issued
- Wood burning stoves and multi fuel stoves
- Jetmaster fires
- Aga flues
- Birds nests removed
- Complete safety inspections
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- FREE advice on chimney liners
- Colour CCTV chimney surveys
- Electric power sweeping
- HETAS reg engineer
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, I’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact me TODAY!
You will find my rates fair and competitive. I like to be paid for the work I do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Portslade sprang into being in the sixteenth century. The quiet, suburban area is a peaceful haven for those who want to be close to the busier Brighton and Hove without actually being smack bang in the middle of the action. While it’s not a hub of unsleeping activiy, it is pretty easy on the eye, so if you want to while and afternoon away and take in some beautiful scenery, it’s the right place to be!
Need a chimney in Portslade? Let me be your first port of call! – James The Sweep