Shoreham by Sea
Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Shoreham by Sea, East Sussex, BN8 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney swept & vacuumed and certificates issued
- Wood burning stoves and multi fuel stoves
- Jetmaster fires
- Aga flues
- Birds nests removed
- Complete safety inspections
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- FREE advice on chimney liners
- Colour CCTV chimney surveys
- Electric power sweeping
- HETAS reg engineer
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, I’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact me TODAY!
You will find my rates fair and competitive. I like to be paid for the work I do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
About Shoreham by Sea
Shoreham By Sea
Shoreham By Sea is a picturesque seaside town with accessible links to railways and London Gatwick’s airport. A relatively small town, its residents enjoy life at a slightly more chilled out pace to to its more urban counterparts. Shoreham By Sea is definitely a hotspot for people who want to relax and unwind.
Surely there’s another way to fix your flue in Shoreham? Sure, there is! – James The Sweep