Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the East Malling, Kent, ME19 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney swept & vacuumed and certificates issued
- Wood burning stoves and multi fuel stoves
- Jetmaster fires
- Aga flues
- Birds nests removed
- Complete safety inspections
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- FREE advice on chimney liners
- Colour CCTV chimney surveys
- Electric power sweeping
- HETAS reg engineer
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, I’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact me TODAY!
You will find my rates fair and competitive. I like to be paid for the work I do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
About East Malling
James the Chimney Sweep, working in and around East Malling
East Malling with Larkfield is a civil parish, which can be found within the district of Tonbridge and Malling in the county of Kent. The parish is more than two miles from its counterpart West Malling and only five miles from Maidstone. East Malling is at the centre of Kent’s famed hop fields and fruit growing industry with an ever increasing residential area. Larkfield is a more built-up area, although charming in its own right, while East Malling retains a proper village atmosphere.