Great news! James the Chimney Sweep is available to work in the Ticehurst, East Sussex, TN5 area, remember I can help you with any of the following:
- Chimney swept & vacuumed and certificates issued
- Wood burning stoves and multi fuel stoves
- Jetmaster fires
- Aga flues
- Birds nests removed
- Complete safety inspections
- Chimney pots, cowls and bird guards
- FREE advice on chimney liners
- Colour CCTV chimney surveys
- Electric power sweeping
- HETAS reg engineer
If you have any queries about chimney sweeping, or a related matter, I’d love to hear from you. Pick up the phone, email, text – whatever suits you and contact me TODAY!
You will find my rates fair and competitive. I like to be paid for the work I do, and no more than that!
Standard sweep for woodburning stoves and open fires: £60 [Price includes a full sweep, smoke test and issuing a certificate approved by the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps].
- Bird’s nest removal: £100 per first hour and thereafter £60 per hour if the job is complex. *Please note the bird’s nest is left with the customer for disposal.
Notes: Big discounts apply for booking multiple sweeps in the same location. Clean, fresh dust sheets are used on every sweep.
Did you know? James the Sweep is a registered member of the respected Guild of Master Sweeps.
Houses in Ticehurst in the Rotter District have some fantastic chimney structures to clean. The village is in the upper parts of the River Rother and Bewl Water and has a good range of shops and facilties to cater for residents living there.
Ticehurst House Hospital plays a major part in treating psychiatric patients with its origins going as far back as 1792. Random but interesting claims of fame for Ticehurst include the first ever pick-your-own fruit farm and the HQ of the Antiquarian Horological Society. Singer Bert Jansch lived in the village in the late 1960s.